Leaving applications in place that are no longer needed presents a clear and present security risk to the enterprise.
This white paper steps through why CISOs should be concerned with managing application risk and outlines a six-step approach for effectively addressing it.
Download this white paper to learn the details of these 6 steps for managing application risk:
- Gain stakeholder alignment
- Identify and prioritize the systems to retire
- Define the archiving/decommissioning plan
- Catalog the data within the target application
- Archive and manage the content
- Retire applications