Information management services, particularly for content, are critical for every organization. Whether your requirement is for a comprehensive strategy and a roadmap to put it in place, a framework for information risk and governance, a plan for digital content management, or a benchmark assessment of your capabilities, Doculabs consultants can guide you on how best to use information management to support your business goals.
- Benchmarking analysis including maturity assessment
- Comprehensive strategy and roadmap for critical projects such as moving content to the cloud, system rationalization and consolidation, and content cleanup
- Program frameworks and governance including playbooks for ECM (content services), IG (information governance), privacy and compliance
- Business case development to get the budget you need
- Technology recommendations including selection or rationalization for legacy and cloud ECM and CCM systems, process automation solutions, and AI/ML solutions
Doculabs’ deliverables are designed to provide clear analysis and actionable recommendations.
We deliver our project findings and recommendations in a graphic, dashboard-type format that’s easy to understand, showing complex relationships that can be difficult to convey in a written report. Our deliverables give a complete view of the objectives, key decision factors, and recommendations for each phase of the project, in a format that’s highly consumable: easily translated into presentation tools that our clients can then distribute to internal audiences, allowing them to share project findings without the need to reconfigure report data.
Our clients find our deliverables to be effective communication tools for sharing project findings with a set of stakeholders throughout the organization – from the project team, to executive management, to the broader user community as the recommendations are rolled out. You can request to view samples here.
Deep Expertise from Trusted Advisors
Our clients rely on us to help them solve complex enterprise problems involving content. We do this by providing recommendations based on experience and empirical data spanning over 25 years of consulting. Contact us today to start a conversation about how we can help your organization.